Linux / FreeBSD / Solaris / NT
Free space: 25mb
- Recommended hosting:
For installation of system you can take advantage of services of our technical support.Order now
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop v3.50b
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop — the system for purchase and sale of traffic of different countries and categories, consisted of three subsystems:
1. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase) — the system for traffic purchase.
System analyse incoming traffic, split it by multiple properties and discover cheat. If the traffic is needed to system, it will be bought, otherwise it will be returned to seller. The traffic buying process is maximally automatized, sellers can register themselves and even choose the type of selling traffic.
2. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Sale) — system for traffic selling.
System is used for rating and allocation of selling traffic among buyers. System split incoming traffic for buying by multiple properties and allocate it among buyers using allocation methods and buyers' priorities.
3. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase & Sale) — he system for purchase, sale and resale of the traffic.
The system consist of two previous systems and also besides basic functions can buy and sell traffic simultaneously (resell).
More information about system and its features you can find at main page of the system.
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Purchase): Administration | Seller zone | Seller registration
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Sale): Administration | Buyer zone | Buyer registration
By pushing buttons [Purchase]/[Sale] from above of the page you can switch between Purchase and Sale traffic systems.
Installation manual / Frequently asked questions (FAQ) / Forum
Download distribution kit of DF™ Web-Traffic Shop v2.23:
Linux / FreeBSD (Static Linux / FreeBSD)
Version 2.43b: Linux
<!div class="layout pull-left mb-5">
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop v3.03 BETTA:
Linux: x32 / x64 / x32 static / x64 static
FreeBSD: x32 / x64 / x32 static / x64 static <!/div>
Download distribution kit of DF™ Web-Traffic Shop v1.1x: For Linux / For FreeBSD
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop v3.50b: Linux x32 / FreeBSD x32 (Static Linux x32 / FreeBSD x32)
(downloaded 2678 time(s) since 24.10.2005)
While using this release of DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Purchase), it takes no more than 2.5% of traffic.
While using this release of DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Sale), it takes no more than 2% of traffic.
- You use this software at your own risk. Author do not takes responsibility for possible data looses, damages, lost of profit e.t.c. caused by using our software.
- There is no technical support for free system release given.
- Authors of script undertakes do not public any information about persons and resources, used our system.
- Distribution kit sharing allowed only after our approve.
- Is not allowed the removing (making invisible) of the link, leading to our site.
- Is not allowed the using our system on sites with an illegal content that breaks laws of the corresponded countries.
Operational technical support: software installation or consultation.