DF™ Google PR and Alexa Traffic Rank Checker
This utility shows the Google PageRank (PR) and Alexa Traffic Rank (ATR) for a site without using toolbars. This checker is meant for quick determining of the PR and ATR for a large number of sites.
- Desktop version (WinGUI) (Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista+) Download Trial version
- Server/Console version (Unix/Windows) Download Trial version
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Free space: 3Mb
DF™ Google PR and Alexa Traffic Rank Checker4.21b
Desktop version (WinGUI)
The system's desktop version has a user-friendly Windows interface which allows to manage the process of determining Google PR and Alexa Traffic Rank easily.
- Processes lots of data fast. Multithreaded PageRank/Alexa checking for multiple sites (the number of threads is customizable).
- High productivity (10 000+ checks/minute) and efficient use of your computer resources (the productivity of the system depends on the set number of threads and the speed of your Internet connection).
- Free determination Alexa Traffic Rank by two methods.
Detecting PageRank using information from multiple datacenters:
- determining max, min and average PageRank;
- displaying all PageRank values for the specified datacenters.
- Can be select of determining PageRank. Determining PageRank for domain or for page.
- Improved PageRank determining mode. Detecting PageRank for sites which don't have any PageRank in Google Toolbar while other checkers return zero PageRank. Details...
- Increased Google PageRank determining reliability through using multiple datacenters.
- New Possibility to limit the speed of checking from one IP/proxy, which prevents blocking by Google or Alexa.com.
- New Possibility to use sockets (for speed) or Curl-library (for operation with all types of a proxy).
Possibility to the use of proxy servers in order to avoid IP blocking and to increase productivity levels:
- New possibility to use of proxy servers requiring authorization (proxies with passwords);
- New Possibility to use socks-proxy (in Curl-mode);
- New possibility to load the list of proxy servers from a file and to update it after specified time intervals.
- you can watch the process of PR/Alexa checking and cancel it at any time;
- there is a choice of the determined parameters - Google PR and/or Alexa Traffic Rank;
- New the application can be minimized into the system tray (the tray icon is animated during the check, a pop-up is shown in tray when the check is over);
- New there is a dialogue for check new versions of the program;
- - URLs for checking can be copy-pasted or loaded from a file;
- New there is a system events log allowing to watch for use and blocking proxies.
- max server timeouts when connecting to Google and Alexa servers can be set up.
- New adjustable pause time before repeated use of blocked IP/proxy;
- New adjustable maximum time for checking a list of sites.
- in different files depending on their PageRank showings (1pr.txt, 2pr.txt, 3pr.txt, ..);
- New in CSV-files and set custom field separation symbol;
- into text files (space used as field separation symbol).
- URLs can be sorted according to their Google PR or Alexa Traffic Rank.
- Removal from the list of repeating URLs.
Trial version (FREE):
Trial version has all the functionality of the commercial version, but it will expire 15 days after the installation.
(downloaded 2087 times since 17.09.2008)
- Trial version is distributed on a principle "AS IS". Any warranties not and it is not meant. You use the program at own risk. The author does not bear the responsibility for possible data losses, damages, losses of the profit and other losses, occured because of using the program.
- The technical support for Trial version DOES NOT RENDERED.
- When the trial period is expired, you are required to remove or purchase the software.
Using our software means agreement with listed requirements.
Operational technical support: consultation.
New — new in 4.2 version
New — new in 4.0 version
New — new in 3.1 version
New — new in 3.0 version